Wednesday, January 19, 2005

-Past-


2003 in Japan - XIII
Originally uploaded by -JYCH™-.


I was reading a book yesterday night,
and it mention that

"when Adams came to the earth for the first day...
he thought everything will end when the night comes. But the other day, he wakes up with a brand new day and a thing more, the past."

I am not sure what I was thinking when I saw these words...
But I agree with it.

Everything you think that will finish or end...
but it won't.
It only become part of your past.

Words from JY:
Try to live with your past....
Stay cool in present ....
and make your future bright!




1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Gracie said...

Revise:
yesterday night=> last night

I agree with your words.
But I think we all have to look forward not look back, the past is past. And the most important moment is right now!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home