Monday, April 04, 2005

Happy Birthday to me..:P~


2005.04.02.

Baby JY is almost 30...wow...how time flies...^^///

Let me write down what did we do on saturday....
First we met in Nanjin East road Station at 11:30...(actually...I was late...I only got there at 45...^^" sorry)...
We went to a nice eurosian restaurant named KO..it is really delicious...but if you are really hungry...it is not recomemded..or you will have to eat double...:P..

we had a nice lunch and chat...well ..who are "we"..are Rebecca, Kance, Grace & me...
After we had our lunch and started the chat...Jones arrived...^^"...Just in time we can "watch" him eat very carefully..and feel hungry again...(just kidding..:Pwe girls were too busy chatting).

What did we chat?..I don't remember...:P..but we had a good time chatting...^^"~

after KO... we went to Miramar. to what the "Robots", but after we knew that it is not a 3D but a 2D movie...we gave up watching it in miramar...

Next stop, we went to a small restaurant that Kance suggested...and had a nice and sweet afternoon tea...^^~
And thanks to Jones we watched "motocicle's diary" in his powerbook..until 5 mins before the end...-______-|||...well...we are still waiting for jones to tell us the end of the story...:P...

We discussed a short while about the end of the movie which we didn't see yet..:P..then Jones was hungry already..(the truth is I was hungry at 4 o'click and I ate a pancake already:P)...so we went to a small restaurant that he introduced to us....It's very worthy. Price for the meal is very reasonable :D.

after that we all went home...^^~

Thanks to all ~ I had a great time on saturday...^^

Ps...Please don't pay attention to grammar errors..:P~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home