Thursday, December 22, 2005

Illustration Friday - imagine


Trying to imagine that one day we will be together...

--------------

Are there any chance to find someone that knows you without doing any effort?
Someone who understands you without too many explanations?

I think the chances are really low....
Sometime, even our family can not understand us..right?

We all grow up in different places ...with different characters....different ways of thinking ...

Our unique way to express ourselves is what makes us so special ...right?

If you realy like someone why not try to let them understand you?..
not just thinking that "they should know what I mean..." or " I think I don't have to say it so clearly.." because sometimes they really don't know....

...Somtimes....I don't know what I am thinking either ...

What am I thinking? do I understand myself?..not really....

So why we ask for others to understand us if we don't even understand ourselves?

I can only imagine that someday....I might have the chance...to understand you ...


-----------------------

Illustration Friday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home