Saturday, September 25, 2004

books!


bookstore cat
Originally uploaded by chomi.
I was chatting with friends earlier today.
about books....translated books...english books

since when I started to read english books?

ummm....I started when I was in Japan I think.
Because my japanese is really bad...
So the only choice that I got was to read english books.

Harry potter english version was the first books that I read...after these 4 books, I started to read english novels...not much though....about 8~9 books until now

telling the truth...I forgot the content of those books already...
But I did spend a great time with them...^^

And now I am reading Harry Potter V..

************

Last time when I went to Page One bookstore.
I really think that is a good place to find english books..!!I recomend it!

Page One
Taipei 101 Mall, 4F
(02) 8101-8282

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home