Saturday, October 09, 2004

-Thank You!!!-


pop heads oct
Originally uploaded by andrewstenning.
I read a book when I was in university...about 7~8 years ago.
It is about how to make your life happier...

And it says ,

"When someone says that you are beautiful, smart or anything nice to you,
remember to say thank you.
Because this person is very brave to say so."

Well....that is one of the small stories of the book.

After that, I always try to remember it.(and I have to admit, I sometimes forget about it completly and start to say "no, no, I am not"...)
And I always try to show my gratitudes when someone says that I am nice or smart( and again I need to confess, I sometimes forget .... and they will think that I am ungrateful...).

I say thank you is not because I agree with what they say, or proud of myself, but to let them know that I really appreciate their courage to speak out what they want to say or "lie".

Sometimes when I say "thank you", I feel my face skin thick like a wall, but it really makes me happy!
haha~~

< I forgot the name of the book, or I can recomend it to all of you..=P>

Ps. Sorry for grammar errors...lol

3 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Gracie said...

I agree the opinion on the book!
Don't be shy to say thanks when receiving a praise or compliment.

Being confident is important, we are good!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger -JYCH™- said...

Yes, WE ARE GOOD!!!

Totally agree!!!...^__________^

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger -JYCH™- said...

ok!!!!!

WE ARE THE BEST !!!!!

OR MAYBE THE BEST OF THE BEST???..!!! ....
:D:D:D:DHAHAHA.(I am daydreaming...^^///)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home