Monday, April 25, 2005

JiuFeng Night Trip


JiuFeng Night Trip-IX
Originally uploaded by -JYCH™-.
2005 04 22 night

This is already my second visit to Jiu feng for this year! And the first time was just a week ago...or better say 5 days ago...

Why so?
That's because the day after we went to jiufeng, Terry said that going to jiufeng at night is better, the view is better for photos shooting.

And I told Jones about it...then....Jones asked Terry to take us to jiufeng at night this friday night...^^"

hehe...so that is the reason I went to jiufeng again in the same month...:P

But any way I had a great time in both trip...^^

The feeling in both trip is different.

Day time u can tell that jiu feng is a famous tourism spot...But at night, it is quite quiet...peaceful in some way...few ppl...few shops open...few light...

I took many photos in both trip....about 350 total...@@...and that is pretty mich for a few places we went in jiu feng...

but .... I can only show some...because my camera is not really good in night shootings...so...I have lots for myself to see..but few to share...:P

Thanks for Grace and Xiao wen for the first trip.
and thanks Terry, Jones and Judy for the second trip...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home