Thursday, October 14, 2004

-Oh My GOD!-


-Sky XIV-
Originally uploaded by -JYCH™-.
well....

I 've been spending a lot of money in these two weeks....-____-"

Let's see the list...@@

*A light purple dress .....
*A black dress................
*A light pink fogle..........
*A Black shoes........................

I still need a black fogle....x____x|||
and a coat....-_____-...

I will die paying the creadit card debt next month....
GOD!!!!
and these dresses I might not have the chance to wear them for second time in my life....@@...

Any of you,
Can you guys go and get marry soon!!
So I can have the chance to wear them again..>.<...

( my money is flying away~~~$$)

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger -JYCH™- said...

er.....

How about you?...I am waiting for your red bomb neh.

Wait for you is faster than me bah...^^"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home