Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I am happy!


Hsinchu - 0424 - X
Originally uploaded by -JYCH™-.

I found that more and more ppl leave comments in my pictures....

Not that are tons of them...but some of comments already makes me feel great!

Some tells me that they like my pictures...
Some ask questions about the pics..
Some are just leaving messages for me...

they might be friends...
might be a passerby...

And all make me feel happy & good!

since when I started taking photos?
Since 2002 when I was still in Japan...
And thanks to my friends who will soon have his photography exhibition on may. Coz he is the one who show me the beauty of picture shooting.

Now I record my life with my little camera...:D~

Thanks so much for those who likes my pics and my drawings!!!
Thanks for all the supports!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home