Friday, May 06, 2005

Taiwan Tansui


Taiwan Tansui
Originally uploaded by -JYCH™-.
2005. 05. 01.

Grace asked me days before if I want to go to Tansui...and I just loved the idea to go there with her..:D..

I asked Judy to come with us too.
Jett & Doris said that they can join us later at noon...
and Pert decided to go with us the day before the day trip.

So we were 6. Grace, Judy, Pert, Jett, Doris & me.

First we ate the famous "A-gei" for lunch.
Then 4 of us went to the "RED Building" for afternoon tea.
We wait until Jett & Doris came...then we started to take pictures of everything we saw....including the very beautiful " restroom"...:P

We had a pleasant time in there...chat, pictures taking and laughs...:P

After that, we went to the small port willing to go to the fisher's port by boat...
but unfortunally, the wind was strong so we couldn't make it...so we went by bus.

Of course ... as soon as we got there...we started to take pictures again...:P
The wind was so strong on the brigde that we couldn't walk straight....

we statyed there for about 4 hours....just seating under the sun .... nice sea breeze and taking pics of whatever we see...

I did enjoyed the time with friends in tansui, and I hope my friends had the same feeling...^^~



I love Tansui.
I love my friends.
I love the sea breeze.
I love the port.
I love the sky.


Next time I want to go there again!!!!
Yes!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Gracie said...

Same here...
I loved the day, I loved to be with friends there....As I said, like going back school days. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home