Thursday, May 19, 2005

Thanks


Gift - I
Originally uploaded by -JYCH™-.
I got some lovely gifts days ago from T..
Very cute Illustrated postcard sets & a very beautiful periapt for marriage.

I think one of the postcards is very special coz it is illustrated with "pearl girls" ... why? because I studied pearls classification for an year in Japan ...and I saw pearl girls swimming to get pearls in the sea...so..when I saw the postcard I found it very special...^^

and the periapt is very special too...coz is for marriege...I am carring it with me now...
hope I can find the right one soon...^^

3 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Mozart said...

You shall meet someone who cherishes you!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger -JYCH™- said...

Thanks...and I am cure I WILL!!^^

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger -JYCH™- said...

sure ..not sure...:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home